General members have voting rights.
- Members shall pay yearly dues as established by the by the organization.
- All subscriptions are payable in advance by 1st April of each year. Subscriptions are payable for a full year irrespective of the period for which a person is a member in a financial year.
- The Board of Directors is empowered to raise funds by levying special subscriptions or inviting donations from the members for meeting any urgent needs of the organization.
- Members failing to pay their dues within 90 days after receiving the call for payment shall be notified by the organization. If payment is not received by the end of the current year, membership will be discontinued. The Board may exercise discretion and not suspend membership when special circumstances exist.
- In the case of non-payment of dues, the condition of full rights member will be recovered when all dues pending are paid.